Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WORK







Today I just feel like rambling about my job (while I am on break of course) I wish I had one of those jobs that when someone asked - What do you do? I could say I am a __________. Instead I fumble for the words because it is so difficult to explain what I do, I wear many different hats on any given workday; from bookkeeping, mail clerk, office manager, executive administrator, facilitator, accounts receivable and payable manager, editor etc ..... See what I mean? Actually I work for 2 manufacturing businesses (we sew all American made gloves, and a gas meter test and repair plant), a natural gas production company, commercial leasing business, real estate holding company, a rental business, real estate company, certified appraisal business, and in my spare time a development company where we build modular homes and commercial buildings. I really do use two computers all day long! I took a picture of my desk in the middle of the work day and I hope to share another that shows what the goal is to achieve by the end of each day :) Hey see the picture on top - clean desk!!!!!!!!! I made it though another day - now I get to go home and think about what I might have forgot to do.

3 comments:

Holly C. said...

Sharon-I think it would have been easier to list what you do NOT do!

Enjoyed your slideshow.☺

Sharon said...

I just needed to vent a litle. LOL Sometimes it gets the best of me and I need to pitch a self-pity fit.

Holly C. said...

Oh-I didn't think you were pitching a self-pity fit. I just thought you were telling it like it is!

Post a Comment