Monday, February 22, 2010

Sing ... sing a song...


My weekend project. I am having a fling with organization right now; cleaning out drawers, cupboards, closets, boxes, everything in my path - one way or another I am going to get this house organized! Now herein lies the problem, when your are blessed(?) with a bit of an OCD personality you can become your own worst enemy. I decided the project to tackle this past weekend was organizing my Cd's and downloading them onto iTunes for easy access and mixing play lists so that I can load my MP3 Player and the new iPod Shuffle my sister got me for Christmas. I am a music lover for sure - I like all types - starting with my favorite Christian, followed by Country, Classic Rock, some Pop, Bluegrass, Classical, Island music, a little Rap (depending on the lyrics) just about all of it. And this is where the OCD issue comes into play - once I started the downloading process I couldn't stop until it was finished. I didn't realize how long this would take (and my computer is fairly fast) but needless to say I didn't get much of anything else done all weekend!

1 comment:

Holly C. said...

Holy cow, Sharon-I can see why it took all weekend!

Want to come to my house and organize?-things are getting outta control here.

Post a Comment