Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Treasure

Back to collecting..... I love vintage enamelware and my friend Jenny is carrying some in her shop, His Light In Our Valley - the most unique little Christian book and gift shop. Since she is located in the same building as my office I have the opportunity to keep up with her inventory. I happened to be over there when the latest supply was delivered and look at this little treasure I found. It is a sugar bowl in fairly good condition. This is the first time I have seen this particular piece and I was so happy to snatch it up quickly. I looked on eBay and haven't found anything similar so it must be unique :)
Lucky me!

2 comments:

Holly C. said...

Yes-lucky you! I love enamelware too! That's a really cute piece.

If I had to work in an office, I would definitely want it to be that one. But I'd spend all the money I made on lattes and stuff from Jenny's shop. Love those shops!!!

Sharon said...

I know,I had to put myself on a strict budget for coffee and goodies from Jenny's shop. It sure is convenient :)

Post a Comment