Sunday, February 7, 2010

Scavenger Hunt


OK - maybe that title is a little formal for what I do, cleaning out the basement and closets etc.... but when you have lived in the same home for 26 years and during each of those years collected some things that you stashed away - well what else should I call it. I found this cute little hand painted slate that hung by my Grandma's kitchen door for as long as I can remember. I was excited when I found it! The most amazing thing is I keep finding things I have totally forgotten about. Now I will try and track down where and who it came from - there may be a little family history that goes with it. I hung it in my "work" room and every time I sit at my table in there I look up and see it :)

2 comments:

Holly C. said...

That sign is adorable.

The things I have that came from the grandmothers in my life, seem to mean more as time goes on.

Sharon said...

Thanks Holly - I just love finding treasures in my own home :)

Post a Comment