Saturday, February 13, 2010

Give Me A Reason ...




to give a present that is. One of my favorite activities is to give gifts. For anyone and for any occasion - it makes me happy to see someones face light up and watch their reaction to receiving a present. So birthdays and any legal holiday are fair game. My husband thinks I'm crazy because I look for any excuse to buy someone a gift. My brothers once told me that I never have to be concerned with being wealthy because I give everything away - and I took that as a compliment. Sometimes I think it causes the hubby to worry (especially times like now when he is on lay-off from work) and money is tight, but gifts don't have to be expensive - just a little something to show that you care and appreciate others. So here is my work table with the goodies I plan on delivering tomorrow. I hope you all get a special gift this Valentines Day

1 comment:

Holly C. said...

It's wonderful that you are so giving!

Hope you had a great Valentine's day.

PS-I like the looks of that work table.

Post a Comment