Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!


This may not be as exciting to everyone else as it is to me, but yahoo - I have my rocker back on the porch for the summer!! I bring them in to protect them from the severe winter weather in addition to the fact that they might end up in Ethiopia or somewhere from the wind we get here. I am so looking forward to nice weather; seeds are ordered for the garden, we started working in the yard and I am getting the planters out for spring flowers :) Have to wait a little while to plant the flowers - we can have frost here through Memorial Day. Just the fact that I think all the snow has finally melted is such a relief. Spring is not my favorite season (I'm a fall girl) but I am surely loving it this year.

1 comment:

Holly C. said...

Yes-spring has definitely sprung! I know so many people who are looking forward to it. Me-I mourn the loss of snow. But I have no choice but to move on to spring!

Post a Comment