Tuesday, March 9, 2010

♥ Bundle of Joy ♥



Well here is the ticker to count down for granddaughter #1. Since Sara is such a well behaved daughter-in-law I know we won't be too far off from the May 24th due date. It kind of dashes my hopes for my birthday present on May 10, I really don't expect her that early. However, the chances of hitting another special day are pretty steep. May 17 is Mommy and Daddy's 7th anniversary, May 20 is Aunt Katie's birthday, May 25 is Uncle Adam's birthday and May 29 would be her Daddy's birthday - now how special would that be! As you can see May is a fairly busy month in our family. What a special blessing grandchildren are, for the first time ever we were able to see our little bundle of joy through 3D or 4D ultrasound (not sure which it is) so I feel like I already know her. Her Mommy has had a couple of issues along the way and is scheduled for an echo cardiogram next week - but I trust completely that all will be well. I think of her often and pray for her safe arrival daily - if her personality is anything like her two big brothers we are in for a treat!

How precious new life is - the following excerpt from Psalm 139 says it all;

13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.

When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
16 your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me

were written in your book before one of them came to be.

1 comment:

Holly C. said...

How exciting!-your first granddaughter.

Hope Sara makes out okay!

Post a Comment