Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pencil Tree - Chapter 3




Easter - What an important holiday, really the most important holiday of all and it isn't even recognized as a national holiday. One good thing is that is hasn't been totally ruined by commercialization. I do like to decorate some and make a fuss so here is the Easter Chapter of the pencil tree saga. I sure hope the weather holds up for an egg hunt for the grand kids. It is so nice to share holidays with loved ones and when we need to be reminded of the solemnity of this holiday watching "The Passion" is a sure way to make us aware of our Lords sacrifice.




3 comments:

Holly C. said...

Your tree looks cute.

I think I saw a portion of The Passion this morning in church. It was hard to watch.

Mary Bergfeld said...

Your is a very life affirming blog. I found you by chance but I'll return often. Have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

Sharon said...

Thank you Mary for the encouraging comment. I visited your blog and am inspired to try some wonderful recipes.

Post a Comment