Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cookbooks











Well this is a funny one - I LOVE cookbooks, but I can't seem to find the time right now to try new recipes very often. And of course the favorite is the family cookbook with Grandma's picture on the front. So I just continue to gather them for the day when I do have the time. It seems that when I like something I can't like it "just a little" which in turn has made me a collector of many, many things. One thing for sure when I find a recipe I like, I love to share it. I also appreciate all of my recipe guru friends who share their finds with me. I'm sure in the future you will see some on here.

3 comments:

Holly C. said...

I read cookbooks more than I cook from them.☺

What a treasure the family cookbook is!

Holly C. said...

I love the new look!

Sharon said...

Thanks Holly! I guess I might be like that - enjoying reading from the cookbooks.

Post a Comment