Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Blog Anniversary


Wow!!! It came to my attention today (because I took a trip down memory lane and read my posts) that I have officially been blogging for one year. After reading the posts from the last year I believe I am re energized and will devote more time and attention to this blog. What an amazing way to share our life memories. I think I will someday publish this for the kids and grandkids - to help them understand me better and hopefully feel my love for them through it. To my friends who are considering blogging or those of you who have recently started - don't be discouraged just write what you feel and about what you like, your hopes and dreams and plans for the future :) The photo I am sharing with this post, of me and my kids and grandkids (pre-Maggy) fits my theme perfect "Humor Me I'm Your Mother". And that is what they do, humor me and fill my life with joy unspeakable.

No comments:

Post a Comment