Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bloom Where You Are Planted



Hm, that is what I strive to do - "Bloom". I so love this time of year, I become re-energized and excited. Plenty of sunshine, but not the blistering heat of summer and winter is still far enough in the distance to push it to the back of my mind. This picture is of my small flower garden outside the kitchen window, it seems to take most of the summer for the flowers to grow and mature, deciding which ones are going to take over and which ones will struggle to survive. I have no rhyme or reason to the design - whatever I had at the moment was planted. If I had only known how everything was going to look maybe I would have rearranged a little. I guess I am so amazed that I can actually keep these beautiful flowers alive I don't care where they are :) Maybe the Guardian Angel in the middle helped. Perhaps that is how we should all view our lives, we are where God planted us and whatever the circumstances, or whomever we were planted with - we should just all "BLOOM"

No comments:

Post a Comment