Sunday, June 6, 2010

Porch House


This was one of my special birthday gifts - actually the one that made me cry. I am so thankful for my good friends Scott and Lori. They are so kind and generous with their time and talents. Scott made this lighted house for my porch and it fits in so well :) I have had so many compliments, everyone wants to know where I bought it (too bad for them). Glad to be back on my blog .... can anyone tell me where May went? And the first week of June? I have so much catching up to do - I hope to be able to get re-organized and return to normal this week. Right now our lives are so full of blessings we hardly have time to sleep. In the last 2 weeks we have experienced the following; 3 of our children and one daughter-in-law had birthdays, the birth of our new granddaughter, Memorial weekend guests, 2 weddings, a family reunion and the list goes on and on ........... one word that never comes out of my mouth - "bored" !!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Holly C. said...

What a nice gift! Scott's good!

Here's to hoping for a little more relaxing week this week:)

Post a Comment