Monday, April 12, 2010

The Best Of Friends



Would you look at this - my amazing friend Lori made this tablecloth for me!! I was so excited we had to put it on the table right away. How appropriate for spring and summer. I have been looking everywhere and haven't found anything near as nice. She sews like a pro, now I am intimidated about starting to quilt with her. I love surprises and who could ever ask for a better friend , when she is at our house she is always bringing nice little surprises. Her generosity is a wonderful treat to all who know her. The hubby was even impressed and liked the flowered pattern. I think we are going to have to take a "girls day" and do some craft and antique shopping - Smicksburg here we come!

1 comment:

Holly C. said...

It's lovely! Perfect for spring.

Post a Comment